Your ceramic coated car is protected with top-quality Nanoceramic Coatings, but even the best protection needs some TLC from time to time. Regular washing is essential to keep your ride looking as good as new. The Two-Bucket Method is a tried and tested way to keep your ceramic coated car free from contaminants, dirt, and grime.
The first step in protecting your ceramic-coated vehicle is to use the products recommended by our shop. Our experts have carefully selected a range specifically designed for use over our coatings.
Washing a ceramic coated car has never been easier! The Two-Bucket Method is fast and simple, allowing you to keep your ride looking like new with minimal effort.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the Two-Bucket Method to clean your ceramic coated car:
- Fill one bucket with water and approx 10ml of our Pearl Shampoo and the other with clean water.
- Rinse your car thoroughly with a hose to loosen any contaminants and dirt.
- Dip Our wash mitt in the soapy water and wash one section of the car at a time. Remember, always work from top to bottom
- Rinse the wash mitt in the clean water before dipping it back in the soapy water.
- Repeat the process for the entire car.
- Rinse the vehicle again to remove the shampoo completely
- Use a clean, microfiber drying towel to dry the car (Our twist Drying towel can dry the entire vehicle making a breeze to finish the process, say goodbye to using two towels and lenghty hours to remove and dry water of the paint.
Tips for Cleaning Your Ceramic Coated Car:
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasive products that can damage the ceramic coating.
- Rinse your car thoroughly to remove any dirt or grime before washing.
- Dry your car as soon as possible to avoid water spots.
- Never wash your car under the direct sunlight.
- Wash your vehicle at least once per week.
By following the Two-Bucket Method, you can keep your ceramic coated car looking as good as new. Regular washing is essential to maintain the protection and shine of your ceramic coating. With a few simple steps and the right tools, you can keep your ride looking its best.
I hope this guide helps you keep your ceramic coated car in top condition. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.